Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Perfect Pumpkin!!!

I am SOOO excited to be joining another hybrid team!!! Kelleigh Ratzlaff has graciously allowed me to be on her CT ever since I became addicted to hybrid projects! Don't get me wrong, I still love regular scrapping but I love getting my hands dirty and creating beautiful pieces of work that I can decorate my house or give gifts with!! Anyway, my first project was to make this adorable pumpkin box using the Perfect Pumpkin Tempate. I decided to go all out and make a centerpiece for my dining room table! I gathered some sticks in the yard and glued them together, made my little boxes, added a few leaves and voila! Here is my new autumn centerpiece! I love the way it turned out! Head on over to The Digi Chick to pick up this template! It's perfect for autumn!
Photobucket

2 comments:

beckag99 said...

That looks so cool! Great job!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

YAY! These are SO cool!! I'm so glad you are on my team!!