Friday, September 25, 2009

My 1st hybrid template... and a freebie!

Hey everyone! I have recently become addicted to hybrid projects and I wanted to share a little something with you! I made these for my Mom and the ladies she works with. I had a ton of fun making these! The memo or post it note holder was a fabulous idea from Juliemomof4. She is super talented as well and she got me hooked on hybrid! The notepad cover is a template from the fabulous designer Mel Wilson and her kit Hybrid Gift Pack! Check out these photos....
Everything was made using the awesome collab kit by Mel Wilson and Mari Koegelenberg available at The Digi Chick! You can also buy bits and pieces of the collab! The little buttons are from GingerScraps kit Fancy Fall.
OK so now I challenge you to make a littly hybrid for yourself! They are really fun and all you need are a few supplies! This free template is the exact size you need. Just add your papers, elements and print! Easy Peasy!
Supplies I used:
Scrap kit of your choice
Matte Photo Paper
Chipboard or recycled cardboard (I've used a cereal box before!)
Mod Podge or really good glue stick
Metal clips
Ribbon
Distressed Ink (optional)
When I went to make this I had most of this stuff lying around already! So what are you waiting for? Click the preview to download or click here.
Thanks for looking!! Good Luck!
PNG Files included!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 25, 2009. Thanks again.