Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Soldier and The Soldier's Wife

Today Ginger has another great kit, or should I say KITS available!!! The Soldier is full of rough and rugged, manly man stuff while The Soldier's Wife is geared more towards, well, his wife! It doesn't have to be for a wife either! It can be for a Mother, Grandmother, girlfriend, or finace! It will work for just about any lady out there who has a loved one who is a soldier. I love both of these kits and they work SO well for all of my hubby's photos. I've only included 2 LO's but I have so many more pictures to scrap! Anyway, hurry up and go check out GingerScraps store!!! *Special Thanks to Ginger of GingerScraps for making this kit with me in mind. Thank you for letting me be a part of the making of them, and for being such a wonderful friend!

1 comment:

Jen Graham said...

Your layouts are wonderful! Thank you for giving Ginger the inspiration for these!