Sunday, March 8, 2009

Diptychs- Two is better than one!

What in the heck is a Diptych?!?! The diptych - two photos that fit better together than they did apart. A mini story in two frames, an association, siblings, parent & child, different perspectives on the same theme, anything that works well as a team of two.
I have been wanting to try this for some time now. I have recently been trying new angles with my camera. I wanted a more funky look to my photos. Flickr is a great resource for learning new things in photography and that's where I first came across the diptych. Here is my first attempt at making one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I'll have to check out Flickr...I also love the new layout! I completely new to the whole digi scrapbooking thing, and I really haven't done that much (lack of time:( What program do you use to design your papers, elements, etc.?

Ann said...

I like it, I'm going to have to check out flickr, I think I'm in a rut....lol