Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hybrid Ornament!

Kelleigh is doing 30 ornaments in 30 days to show you all how you can make some awesome hybrid projects just in time for the holidays! These will make great gifts or even decor for your house! I used the Perfect Pumpkin Template by Kelleigh. Paper used is by Kelley Mickus from her Nov Grab Bag. I just placed the paper over the template and printed it out on regular matte photo paper. I cut out the template and assembled it. The only tricky part was stringing the large beads through the ornament. I made a slit in the bottom of the template and gently glided it all the way through to the top. That was honestly the hardest part! hehe! So, once it was assemebled and all the edges were glued together, I adorned it with some pretty jewels and a nice big fat ribbon on top! I can't wait to put this on my Christmas tree! I hope you enjoyed this cute little project! Stay tuned for some awesome new things to come and some more awesome ornament ideas! Photobucket

1 comment:

mom b said...

I love looking at this blog, I don`t always leave a comment. BUT, it is awesome. love mom b